Join us every Wednesday night during the month of June for a time of food, fellowship, and faith discussions.
We are offering a family friendly meal from 6-6:45pm in the fellowship hall. Cost is $3 per person with a cap of $12 per family.
From 7-8p we will have something for all ages:
- Nursery care will be available.
- Children will be doing activities and lessons involving cookies in the Family Life Center.
- Youth will be doing their normal mid-week program in the Family Life Center.
- Adults will be diving deeper into discussions from the Sunday Morning services around the book Embracing Exile.
Please join for the Priscilla Shirer Simulcast.
- Saturday, May 12, 2018
- at Baker City Church of the Nazarene
- Doors open at 8:00am
- Wrap up by 4:00pm
- Lunch is provided
- Childcare by reservation
- $25 Advance Purchase
- $30 at the Door
View the Promo Video
Questions/Childcare Reservations: Nazarene Church Office at 541-523-3533
Join us on on March 17th and 18th for a celebration of all that is going on with Upward Basketball.
Saturday, March 17th starting at 9am is our last game day. Enjoy the fun of watching kids of all ages play basketball and implement all that they have learned over the course of the season. Starting at 11:30am we will offer a free lunch to celebrate and share time together.
Sunday, March 18th we welcome Dr. Andre Sims of the Strength Team to share with us during our morning service at 9:45am. Dr. Sims will display lots of things for the enjoyment of all ages during his time of sharing.
We hope you will join us for the festivities.