God has commanded us in His Word that we are to be holy as He is holy (1 Peter 1:16). However, is this really possible? What does it mean to live a holy life? Is holiness onlyreasonable for those who have it all together or never make a mistake?
Holy Living: What It Means to Be Like Christ examines what it truly means to live a Christlike life. Each chapter will help you discover that holiness is more about surrender than being perfect—it’s about obedience rather than religious performance.
- Session 1: What is Holiness?
- Session 2: Misconceptions
- Session 3: Growth in Grace
- Session 4: Servanthood/Generosity
- Session 5: Temptation/Sin/Confession
- Session 6: Living a Life of Integrity
- Session 7: Holy Companions
This DIALOG SERIES offers topical and biblical studies that seek to generate meaningful conversation. Join us for this 7-week study beginning January 15th. So let’s talk.
Wednesday Nights, from 6:30-7:30p, starting January 15th. If you would like an optional study guide, the cost is $10 and you will need to register by December 29th.