Our church offers a variety of children’s program, ministries, and fun activities throughout the year. Come join us!
Sunday School begins at 8:30 to 9:30 am. Classes include:
- Nursery – Birth to 2 years old in the main Church building nursery. A qualified child-care provider and an assistant attends the children.
- Pre-School – Ages 3 through Kindergarten in “Kids Alley” in the main church building (Room W-4).
- Grades 1st to 3rd – in the main church building, “Kids Alley” (Room W-10).
- Grades 4th to 6th – in the Family Life Center, upstairs classroom.
During Church Service there are children programs from 9:45 to 11:15 am.
- Nursery – Birth to 2 years old in the Nursery (main church building). A qualified child-care provider and an assistant attends the children.
- Preschool Praise – children 3 years old up to Kindergarten in the Pre-School Praise room down “Kids Alley” (main church Building).
- Children’s Church – children in 1st to 4th grade in the Fellopwship Hall (main church building)
Note: The last Sunday of every month is Family Sunday, where children 1st – 4th grade can sit and worship with their parents during service. Nursery and Preschool Praise are still offered during the Family Sunday service.
- Day camps galore! Check in regularly for updates.
- Nursery 0-2 in the nursery
- Preschool/Kindergarten will be learning ‘What’s in the Bible?” They will meet in a classroom in Kid’s Alley
- 1st-4th graders meet in the FLC, and will start with a Superbook lesson and then play games.
- Club 56 meets in the FLC, starting with games and gym and then ending with a bible lesson.
The Harvest Party on October 10th is fun for the whole family! Bounce Houses, carnival games and food. This is a free event from 3pm – 5pm.
Upward Sports – click here for information.
In November 2017, The kids challenged the adults to a shoebox packing contest for Operation Christmas Child sponsored by Samaritan’s Purse. After a close race, the adults won 84 to 73 with a total of 157 boxes in support of this ministry!
Diedra Richards is our Children’s Coordinator who would like to meet you and find the right class or activity for your children.
Check us out on Facebook at @bakernazkids.