Our church offers a variety of children’s program, ministries, and fun activities throughout the year. Come join us!
Sunday School begins at 8:30 to 9:30 am. Classes include:
- Nursery – Birth to 2 years old in the main Church building nursery. A qualified child-care provider and an assistant attends the children.
- Pre-School – Ages 3 through Kindergarten in “Kids Alley” in the main church building (Room W-4).
- Grades 1st to 3rd – in the main church building, “Kids Alley” (Room W-10).
- Grades 4th to 5th – in the Family Life Center, upstairs classroom.
During Church Service there are children programs from 9:45 to 11:15 am.
- Nursery – Birth to 2 years old in the Nursery (main church building). A qualified child-care provider and an assistant attends the children.
- Preschool Praise – children 3 years old up to Kindergarten in the Pre-School Praise room down “Kids Alley” (main church Building).
- Children’s Church – children in 1st to 4th grade in the Fellopwship Hall (main church building)
Note: The last Sunday of every month is Family Sunday, where children 1st – 4th grade can sit and worship with their parents during service. Nursery and Preschool Praise are still offered during the Family Sunday service.
Fall Activities – 2017
JAM (Jesus and Me) – Jam is for kids in Kindergarten through 3rd grade. It is held on Wednesday night from 4:30 to 6:00 pm at the Family Life Center and runs from September through May.
SLAM (Students Leading a Mission) – SLAM is for kids in 3rd to 6th grade. Come see what SLAM is all about on Wednesday nights from 4:30 to 6:00 pm at the Family Life Center. This program runds from September through May.
In November 2017, The kids challenged the adults to a shoebox packing contest for Operation Christmas Child sponsored by Samaritan’s Purse. After a close race, the adults won 84 to 73 with a total of 157 boxes in support of this ministry!
Diedra Richards is our Children’s Coordinator who would like to meet you and find the right class or activity for your children.
Check us out on Facebook at @bakernazkids.