We desire to use the campus facilities God has given us for His glory. So when we are not using them for our church ministry, we often make them available for community members, non-profits, and for other churches to use. Our campus facilities consist of:
- Main Sanctuary building (420 person capacity)
- Fellowship Hall (Meeting room with 115 person capacity, and an attached kitchen)
- Family Life Center (Gymnasium for sports events/meetings, and an attached kitchen)
- Parking area
Who to Contact
To find out more about our campus facilties please contact Eugene Hawes, Facilities Manager at 541-523-3533 ext. 104, or email him at email@example.com to inquire about the amenities, availability and usage fees.
Family Life Center
To begin your request for using the Family Life Center (FLC) or other facilities, please fill out the forms below.
- ‘Facility Use Application‘ form for use of the FLC kitchen and gym
- ‘Facility Use Application form for the GYM only
- Activity Participant Agreement to be filled out by each participant using the FLC
Next you will need to submit the completed application for review to Eugene. Please allow adequate time for a review, and any follow-up questions he may have about your activity.
Family Life Center – Gym Calendar
Check out the FLC-Gym Usage Calendar below to see when the gym is available and when it is being used. An open date on the calendar does not guarantee availability, but is simply a tool to see what dates or rooms might be available. After checking out the calendar contact Eugene to verify dates and let him know your application is on its way.