We are excited to host Basketball and Cheer Camps this summer!
Here is some information for you to know:
- SPACE IS LIMITED. We have 20 spaces available for athletes at each camp.
- DATES & TIMES. Each camp will be 1 hour for 5 days, Monday-Friday. The 4th-6th grade Basketball camp is the exception to this. Because of Memorial Day weekend, we chose to offer this camp Tuesday- Saturday. Please notice that for ages, we are going by the current school year 2020-21. So if your child is in 3rd grade, they will be in the 2nd/3rd grade camp.
- FEE: The cost of camp is $35 per athlete. This covers the cost of their player's box, which has a sport related item to be handed out each night of camp.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION. All registration and payment for camps will be done through the online links. The link for Cheer Camp comes up under Basketball Camp. This is because UPWARD SPORTS only offers clinics for Cheer. Setting it up as a Basketball Camp allows us to have online registration and provides a waiting list if needed. You will know that it is Cheer Camp because it is the only one offered to all age groups, K5-6th.
- All UPWARD SPORTS Camps are co-ed.
For questions, please contact Deidra Richards, UPWARD Sports Director @ 541.523.3533
4th-6th Grade Basketball
June 1-5th, 2021 6-7pm in FLC
2nd & 3rd Grade Basketball
June 7-11, 2021 6-7pm in FLC
K/1st Grade Basketball
June 14-18, 2021 6-7pm in FLC
June 14-18, 2021 4-5pm in FLC