Phase 2 re-gathering
As many of you have probably heard, guidances for phase 2 were just announced and our commissioners have received that Baker County will proceed into the next progression. With that, we are pleased to see what we believe are some reasonable guidances that we can work with and that allow us to begin to re-gather as a church body.
So, here’s the plan.
- Starting June 14th, we will once again begin to meet on our church campus. Wewill offer 2 services during the month of June. We will offer a 9am service in the sanctuary, and because you have immensely blessed us, we will offer a service in the FLC at 10:30am. This allows for easier cleaning, less congestion during the coming and going of our services, and more flexibility with our seating.
- We will offer a Live streaming option on Facebook and on YouTube of the 9am service.
- As we’ve always said, if you are sick or concerned, please feel free to stay home and join us online.
- We will request for you to wear a mask during the coming and going of our services as you enter through the entry ways as these tend to be the most crowded areas.
- We will plan for immediate family groups to sit together as there will not be childcare during this phase, and we will spread out in our pews or chairs (depending on the service you attend).
- There will be no passing of an offering plate, but instead will provide giving areas as you enter for those participating in our giving of tithes and offering. An online giving option will continue to be offered.
- Communion will be served through individually prepared elements. And we will celebrate communion together on the 14th!
- We’ve been saying this since January, it’s time to get off the sidelines and onto the frontlines. 2 services means that we need more people to serve. Greeters, ushers, sound and video team, and our praise teams all have places for you to serve.
- At this point, there are no plans for adult Sunday School classes during June, but we will work with individual teachers if they desire to meet.
If you have any questions or would like to serve, please contact the church office. We have had some trouble with phones, so it’s ok to call our cell-phones as well.
In His Grip,