In April 2018, our church will be sponsoring a short-term mission team to Costa Rica. While in Costa Rica, we will be working alongside Missionary Bruce Wilson on a construction project in town of Muelle located about 3 hours from San Jose.
Please pray for our team to;
- Travel safely in route, and while at the work site
- Stay healthy and enjoy the Costa Rican culture
- Serve the people in the Muelle church
- Use the talents and skills God has given each team member
- Return to Baker City with a new outlook on global missions
For more information about the April 2018 trip, please contact Steve or Rosie Snider, W&W coordinators at 541.523.6531. (Sorry but due to the timeframe to buy our airplane tickets, the final time to be part of the upcoming trip to Costa Rica has closed).
Photos of where we will be staying and the work site.
The Medical Release Form must be notarized and due back to Steve and Rosie February 4, 2018 at our next team meeting.
This WW Health Questionaire is also due at the February 4, 2018 Team meeting.